The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gates Of Moria--Lord OF The Rings: The Two Towers

Have to fight my way to the Gates Of Moria. Had Gimli with me as we fought a bunch of Orcs(or are they Goblins) Not sure.), including some archers. was going fine till I got to the swamps, which slowed me down. not because of the number of enemies, but because the water slows you down. Made it through and had to fight the Watcher. Defended against it's tentacles and fired arrows at it's head to defeated it. Once it was dead, it was time to enter Moria.

I got 24 Fair, 29 Good, and 6 Excellent. I earned 6560 Upgrade Points and a mission rating of Good.I also bought Rush Attack, Isildur's Swift Terror, and Ranger Fury.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home