The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lock Halloween Town--Kingdom Hearts

Finally a good level to hopefully erase the memory of Atlantica from my mind. Turns out Jack and Professor Finklestin are working on making a heart to control the Heartless. So after getting the Mayor's surprise and Sally's memories, we tried to make it work, only for Lock, Shock, and Barrel to show up and steal the heart for Oogie Boogie.

After fighting through Halloween town, we made it to Oogie's manor, fought our way up it, defeated Lock Shock and Barrel and then it was time to fight Oogie. That was a tough battle until I figured out how to get to him. after that it wasn't that hard. Defeated Oogie and got out, but then he grew to super size. fought my way up his body and destroyed the dark orbs to defeat Oogie Boogie once and for all. With Halloween Town locked it's on to Neverland.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home