The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Neville--Luigi's Mansion

I decided to start replaying Luigi's Mansion from the beginning. I beat the game several years ago and have been slowly working my way through the second quest, but I decided to start from scratch.

After getting to the mansion and meeting Professor E. Gadd, I got the Poltergeist 3000 and returned to the mansion. Met a Toad Retainer right away that was looking for Mario, who had gone missing. Met another one after clearing a few more rooms of ghosts. Then it was time to face Neville. It took me a bit, but then, while fighting a blue ghost, he yawned and I happened to catch him with the Poltergeist 3000 right after I defeated the blue ghost. So I started waiting with the vacuum going for him to yawn and caught him. Took a bit to catch him, but I did. now on to the next Portrait ghost.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home