The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rescue Alison Crestmere--X-Men Legends

After the intro movie, I took control of Wolverine and followed The Blob's trail of destruction...and foot prints. Doesn't exactl;y take a master tracker to find this guy.

As I battled my way through Manhattan, I thought I found Cyclops, but it was Mystique in disguise. I fought her, teamed up with the real Cyclops, and fought my way through an army of Brotherhood thugs until I finaly found Blob. Switched to Cyclops to blast him from a distance while wolverine got up close and personal and we managed to beat him. Rescued Alison fought our way across the roof tops and made it to the X-Jet in one piece.

Along the way I unlocked a comicbook giving Wolverine +2 to strike and agility as well as the Teamwork 101 program for the Danger Room.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home