The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Henry VS Kennedy VS Iceman at Armageddon--Smackdown VS Raw 2007

The month started out fine. I took on Ken Kennedy and beat him in 6 minutes. could have beaten him faster, after all I connected with the Ice Device twice, busting him open, but I wanted to make him pay for what he was saying during the introductions. so after connecting with a Whisper In The Wind, I nailed him with the Grand Slam and a third Ice Device to get the win. Of course he complained about how I lacked respect in him.

Didn't do as well the next week. Lost to Mark Henry. He's bigger, stronger, and several of my best moves didn't work on him, so I had to switch to a hit and run strategy midway through the match. By then it was to late the damage had been done and he got the win. But it wasn't over yet because then he and Kennedy teamed up and he held me while Kennedy nailed me with the time keepers bell.

I teamed up with Matt Hardy to take on Henry and Kennedy a week later and managed to get the pin while Hardy kept Henry busy outside the ring. They fought their way to the back while I grabbed the bell and got some payback for the beating I suffered the previous week.

A week later it was time to face Henry in a table match. Before the match Kenendy was shooting his mouth off and started insulting Henry, who obviously didn't like it and sent Kennedy through a table. The match itself was brutal, but I used what I learned last time I faced him to win, weakening him with Spears and Dropkicks. I nailed him with the Ice Device and sent him out of the ring while I set up a table. When he got back in I was ready and sent him through with a Droptoe Hold to pick up the win.

That set us up for Armageddon, where I would face both Mark Henry and Ken Kennedy.Henry and I spent most of the tine beating up Kennedy, but after a while I started focusing on Henry, knowing I would have to weaken him if I wanted to win. In the end I planted Kennedy with a German Suplex, followed by the Ice Device to Henry before I pinned Kennedy to win.

After the match, I won the Armageddon trophy and unlocked the Shane-O-Mac package, allowing me to buy Shane McMahon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home