The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Unlock Rocky Mountain Downhill 2--Mountain Bike Adrenaline

Finally unlocked my first unlockable in this game. Not too hard, since all you need is a medal to unlock the Rocky Mountain Downhill 2 track, but the game makes it harder then it should. There have been so many times when I stopped from a drop that I should have been able to keep riding from, with out stopping, was stopped by stuff that, at the speed I was going, should have been able to ride over no problem, or was stopped because i was on a rock and had to pedal a lot to get over it, when in real life you could have just leaned forward and rolled off of it. this is an advanced review and will be restated when (if) I beat the game, but if you see someone charging more then the $10 I paid for this one, walk away. or get Downhill Domination. that one is a lot of fun and has a much better soundtrack/graphics engine.

I'm going to keep playing it thought, for 1 reason and 1 reason only. There aren't really any other options when it comes to mountain bike video games.

Ok, 2 reasons, the other being I want to unlock Free Ride mode, which is the reason I got this damn game in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home