The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Defeat The Eighth Colossus--Shadow Of The Colossus

That was a tough one. Took a while to find it, but once I realised I had to go inside a cave, it wasn't to hard. After that I spent a while dodging its electrical attack and shooting arrows at its legs, causing some but not much damage. Then I happened to shoot two legs while it was on the wall and watched it fall.

i didn't get down to it quick enough to do any damage, but I came up with an idea. by whistling, I could let it know where I was, and then run around to the other side and attack, shooting arrows at it's legs. Once it fell, I dropped to the ground, drew my sword, and attacked. It took a few trips to the ground, but I finally defeated it.

Halfway there

8 down, 8 to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home