The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Weekly Challenges--April 28-May 4, 2008

Yes the Weekly Challenges are back. I know I haven't posted much for the last couple of months, but I haven't stopped playing. I started writing down goals completed in a TXT file, and I just haven't gotten around to posting them. I ended up completing about 20-30 goals, and that is assuming I don't count all the challenges I completed in Super Smash Bros Brawl.

In fact, that is mostly all I've been playing. played and beat Virtual Villagers, played some Mario 64, Wii Sports, and links Crossbow training, but Brawl has never been far from the the Wii. I don't even think I've fired up the PS2 since I got it.

but now I'm back and posting. I'll get those other posts up sooner or later, but for now I'm just going to move on. There is a post I will do tomorrow with rules for the Smash Bros posts, that applies to all the games, even the original once I get it either on N64 or virtual Console (Still surprised they haven't released it. Figured they would have when brawl was released.

Now on to this weeks goals!

1.) Play 20 matches in Super Smash Bros Brawl.
2.) Defeat 4 Colossi in Shadow Of The Colossus.
3.) Complete 2 missions in Rainbow 6.
4.) Finish Intermediate in Labyrinth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home