The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Virtual Villagers--Clean Well

Just logged on after starting a new game and my Villagers cleared the well. I also lost one when he saw a face in the trees and went to investigate, never to be seen again. He had been working on building a new hut. I moved another villager, who still wasn't doing anything, to building it, but then realized I needed to get some tech points so I could start farming so he is now on the research table. Have three of my remaining adults chain ganged at the research table while the last one keeps foraging for food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home