The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando--Dobbo

Took forever to beat this world. Got the Tetrafiber Armor right away and my Nanotech level went up soon after that. Eventually got enough Bolts to buy the Synthenoids. Kept dieing, mostly because I would fall in the water and get eaten by the giant fish. This gave me plenty of chances to increase my Nanotech level and upgrade weapons. Eventually increased my level two more times and upgraded the Seeker Gun to the HK22 Gun.

Finally got to orbit, where I got to fight as Giant Clank. Had to fight the Thugs-4-Less Leader and when I beat him I earned the right to compete in the Megacorp Games on Joba.

Went to work exploring the Megacorp Testing Facility. Wasn't too hard. Managed to get the location of the Deep Space Disposal Facility, which is in the Hrugis Cloud. Had to spend 10.000 Bolts to get the info, so I wasn't able to get the Minirocket Tube :(

Oh well. I'll get them later, either by earning bolts in the arena or in Hover Boke Races.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home