The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekly Challenges--February 18-February 24, 2008

I did pretty good last week, accomplishing 5 goals.

Of course when you realize that most of them were in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando, this is less impressive, and even more so when you consider the fact that these are all short levels, but the point is that I got 5 done!

Next week will be Ratchet and Clank Week (and last week wasn't?) here at the Game Journal. I hope to get some work done on the Skill Points in the original game. figured I'm almost at the point in Going Commando where I need to go back and start getting the Platinum Bolts and Skill Points I missed earlier in the game, so I should probably get all that stuff in the first one first.

Other then that not much new this week. Moving onto the next level in Diablo, hopefully I can finally finish the More Then Meets The Eye chapter in Transformers: The Game, and I hope to make some progress in Final Fantasy VI Advanced.

Now on to the Challenges!

1.) Complete More Then Meets The Eye in Transformers: The Game.
2.) Get to Mount Kolts in Final Fantasy VI Advance.
3.) Get 4 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Get to Joba in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Complete Level 4 of Diablo.
6.) Defeat the B2 Brawler in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
7.) Get 10 Skill Points in Ratchet and Clank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home