The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Link's Crossbow Training--Gold Score on Level 1

I decided to fire up the shooting gallery that is Link's Crossbow Training, and after some practice I managed to get a gold score on Level 1. Probably would have gotten Platinum but I ran out of time before I could get the last target in 1-3. Since I had only missed 1 target early in the level, I am guessing the multiplier would have gotten me enough points for Platinum.

As it was I destroyed my old score in each level, as well as the overall score. Had to practice 1-2 quite a bit, but it was worth it for a much higher score.

Might try to get platinum later, but for now I'm going to go practice for Level 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home