The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando--Rescue Clank

I rescued Clank, visited his apartment, and defeated the Thugs-4-less leader, for now. He wasn't that hard, I jsut kept throwing Multi-Stars at him. only took about 30 seconds. He did get a few shots off though,a nd since I was already low on health, he killed me at the same time I killed him.

On my way to rescuing Clank, I increased my Nanotech level, found the Swingshot and Grind boots, bought the Pulse Rifle, and met the weapon modifier.

next stop, Barlow to find the Desert Riders and try to infiltrate Thugs-4-Less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home