The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Diablo--Complete Level 1

I forgot how little there actually is to do on the first level of Diablo. After about a half hour of duneon crawling I had killed a bunch of enamies, gained two levels, gotten a bunch of loot, and found the stairs leading down to level 2.

I did manage to find two magic books. The Book of Healing I was able to read after I gained my first level, givig me the Healing spell. I aslo found a book of charged bolt, but I can't read it yet. hopesully I will be able to after my next level up. if not it will have to go in the Vault (an area near the doungeon entrance where I place stuff I can't use yet but want to keep.

I did find two magic items, a staff of healing and a Skull Cap of Readyness and a Staff og Healing (I think tht's what it was called. I couldn't find anything matching it's abilities in the Prima Strat Guide I have.) Sold both of them since I didn't need the staff and while the skull cap would have been helpful, it didn't provide as much defense as the one I already had. I boought a suit of leather armor with the money, replacing my cloak.

It probably would have been harder, but as a Rouge you can use a Machine Gun Turret stratagy, standing in one spot and jsut firing arrows at enamies (thank the Matrix for unlimited arrows) I was able to take out plenty of enamies with jsut one shot, but if there were a lot, I just opened fire. I might practice my accuracy oon Level 2, but it was fun mowing down Fallen Ones, Zombies, and Skeletons :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home