The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Weekly Challenges--January 21-January 27, 2008

Did better then I have in the past, but not as good as I would have liked. For example, I did technically finish the Maktar Resort goal in Ratchet and Clank, but since I didn't destroy the jamming array, I'm not counting it (yet.) and I did get about half way through the second chapter of Halflife, so it shouldn't be to hard to beat that one.

On to the goals.

1.) Finish Chapters 2 of Half Life.
2.) Get to Bowser's Castle in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.
3.) Get 4 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Clear the Maktar Resort in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Defeat Chainblade in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
6.) Complete The Arctic in Transformers: Autobots.
7.) Complete More Then Meets The Eye in Transformers: The Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home