The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Weekly Challenges--December 24-December 30, 2007

Yes, I know it's been almost 2 months since I set any goals. The last couple of months have been a bit busy, but not any more.

Ok, that's not true. I'm sure they will be plenty busy but I have to get back on track with this stuff, if only for my Non Existent Readers.

It's been a good couple of months gaming wise, as I am sure a review of the posts would show. I have played Mario games almost exclusively for the last month or so. the only time I have played anything other then a Mario game is to test new games I have gotten. I try to do that with all games, new or used. Just in case they don't work for some reason.

But that is over, because I have a few games on the list this week that will force me to leave the Mushroom Kingdom. At least for a little while.

1.) Complete 4 recipes in Cooking Mama.
2.) Get to Bowser's Castle in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.
3.) Get 3 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Reach the Maktar Resort in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Complete 3 scenarios in the Egyptian Campaign of Age Of Empires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home