The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

As you can probably tell based on the recent posts, I have been on a Super Mario kick recently. Not sure why, other then the fact that Mario games rock. They rock the Casbah!. Super Paper mario and Paper Mario has stolen most of my gaming time recently, and I plan on getting Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario 64 on the Virtual Console once I finish typing this, and the only reason I don't have Super Mario Galaxy yet is because I haven't boughten it yet. I will most likely have that one by the end of the month. So expect to see plenty of posts about Mario games :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home