The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekly Challenges--October 15-October 21, 2007

Didn't do too great last week. In my defense, Gogandantessis really tough. After getting destroyed by him 7 times in a row, I went to Gamefaqs and found out that you can't beat him. you just have to survive until some one shows up to help you. Unfortunately he breaks through your defenses when you try to block so it is tough.

Back at the house this weekend, so switching back to a PC goal list, although there is 1 console based goal on there.

On to this week's challenges!

1.) Beat the Flipside Pit Of 100 trials in Super Paper Mario.
2.) Return to Bowser's Castle in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
3.) Get to Figaro Castle in Final Fantasy Vi Advance.
4.) Complete 3 Scenarios in the Egyptian campaign of Age Of Empires.
5.) Complete 3 Scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home