The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekly Challenges--October 8-October 14, 2007

I didn't do too bad this week. Got the Cooking Mama goal done, finished the Age Of Empires goal, and made a lot of progress on the Mario and Luigi goal. Don't work this weekend, so I am switching to a Console goal list.

Now for this week's challenges.

1.) Complete chapter 6 of Super Paper Mario.
2.) Defeat Incinerator Drone in Metroid Prime.
3.) Get through Jokes End and rescue Princess Peach in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.
4.) Defeat Gogandantess in Onimusha 2.
5.) Complete 4 recipes in Cooking Mama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home