The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekly Challenges--October 1-October 7, 2007

Opps. Sorry about not posting challenges for a week or 2. I've been a bit busy with getting and training for a new job. There is hope though. The job is overnights and I'm suppose to stay up the whole time, and other then writing, I can't think of a better way then playing some games. I might not take the Wii or PS2, but i am taking the laptop,which just might have a few games on it ;) And I can take the Gameboys and the DS easily, so for now most of the goals will be for those platforms. in fact, I am finally going to get the Age Of Empires and Warcraft goals that I have been trying to do for a year or so finished :)

On to the challenges!

1.) Complete 3 scenarios in the Egyptian Campaign of Age Of Empires.
2.) Complete 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.
3.) Complete 4 recipes in Cooking Mama.
4.) Get through Jokes End and rescue Princess Peach in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home