The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Weekly Challenges--September 3-September 9, 2007

Writing month is over and it is once again time to start setting and working on some goals

As you no doubt noticed (since it is a couple of posts below this one) I beat Onimusha last moth, and am moving onto Onimusha 2. I'm going to keep playing Super Paper Mario, with just 3 chapters and both Pits of 100 Trials to bat before the game is done. Cooking Mama stays on the list, and I'm adding Metroid Prime to it.

Now onto the goals!

1.) Complete chapter 6 of Super Paper Mario.
2.) Defeat Ginghamphatts in Onimusha 2.
3.) Complete 4 recipes in Cooking Mama.
4.) Defeat Plated Beetle in Metroid Prime.
5.) Defeat Incinerator Drone in Metroid Prime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home