The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Onimusha--Defeat Hecubus

Defeated Hecubus. Had to play as Kaede for a bit before I got to fight her, but in the end I won. took a while though. I had to keep recharging my Wind Orb attack, since that seemed to be the only attack that hit her every time.

One good thing about the fight. After it was over and we escaped, Kaede got injured, so I don't have to play as her anymore :)

I think I am almost done with the game. all weapons and orbs are maxed out, as is my health and magic bars.

That and the fact that there are only two more bosses listed in the Game Faqs strat guide I am using to get the boss names from (but no strategies unless I absolutely need them, which I haven's so far.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home