The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Onimusha--Defeat Doppelganger

Defeated Doppelganger He was tough, constantly attacking and with an orb attack I don't, it was hard to get an attach in. Finally I used the wind orb attack, a few sword attacks, a lightning attack, and a fire attack. We both fired our orb attacks at the same time, but mine took him out :)

What I want to know is why I had to play as Kaede. She was pretty much useless until she got the spiritual knife. and without the Gauntlet, there were a lot of enamy souls I couldn't collect.

Hopefully I won't have to play as her again, but I probably will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home