The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekly Challenges--July 16-July 22, 2007

Didn't do to good last week, partialy because of laziness, partially because of computer problems. I just spent the last 8 hours trying to wrestle my network into submission and get the Wi-Fi connection to work, only to find out that Paper Mario is now available on the virtual console, and I can't afford it :( Oh well. it was worth getting Final Fight, and I will get more points when I get paid on Friday, and then it will be mine.

Now that I have the network up and running (again) on to this week's goals.

1.) Get through level 1 of Kid Icarus.
2.) Complete 4 Recipes in Cooking Mama.
3.) Defeat Marcellus in Onimusha
4.) Get my main pokemon up to level 10 in Pokemon Pearl.
5.) Complete Chapter 4 in Super Paper Mario.
6.) Complete 3 scenarios in the Egyptian Campaign on Age Of Empires.
7.) Get the Coal Badge in Pokemon Pearl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home