The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

200th Post!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!

200 Posts!!!!!

Not much else to say. I think the last 100 went pretty good. Only got 1 game completely done, or atleast close enough for me. I also got a lot of goals completed. Not sure how many, but I know it was quite a few. I will have to update the list. Maybe I will do that tonight. Monk would want that. (Give you 5 guesses what show I'm watching right now. I should be playing games, but Monk is worth missing game time :) And I plan on playing either Guild Wars or AoE while watching)

Should be interesting to see how I do for the next 100.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home