The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Pokemon: Pearl--Oreburgh City

Got to Oreburgh City last night right before going to bed. Didn't do much other then find the cities Gym and it's Pokemon Center. I will win the badge and explore next week.

Oh, and last week when I said all my pokemon were at level 7. Turns out I forgot to save before turning off the power, because they weren't there. Got them all between level 9 and 10 now. and I made sure to save.

I caught just 1 new Pokemon, a Budew. I almost caught a Geodude, but I for got to send out a Pokeball and ended up defeating it. And I encountered several Abras, but they all teleported away before I could catch them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home