The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Weekly Challenges--July 9-July 15, 2007

Didn't do too well last week, mainly because I didn't have much time to play games last week. I hoped to get the DS goals done while riding to the cities to help my bro move, but I ended up spending most of the time either reading or talking to my parents, and I was just busy with other stuff to play any other games.

Oh well. Going to cut down on the goals a bit this week.

And here they are.

1.) Complete 4 recipes in Cooking Mama.
2.) Get my main pokemon up to level 12 in Pokemon Pearl.
3.) Complete Chapter 3 in Super Paper Mario.
4.) Get through level 1 of Kid Icarus.
5.) Complete 3 scenarios in the Egyptian Campaign in Age Of Empires.
6.) Finish Area 1 of Onimusha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home