The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekly Challenges--July 23-July 29, 2007

I didn't do to great last week although I did make a lot of progress. I finally got pass where I was before I sent the Wii in to get repaired in Super Paper Mario, I beat another boss in Onimusha, finished 2 more scenarios in Age Of Empires, and got most of my Pokemon up to Level 10. I would have completed that on if it weren't for the fact that Zubat was my lowest pokemon and also was pretty much useless. I switched to Geodude, but I still wasn't able to get him to level 10 before Midnight last night.

Going to make a few changes to this week's goals, other then to show progress in the games. I am dropping the Kid Icarus goal. After seeing the first part of Game Trailer's Final Fantasy Retrospective (found here), I realized that it has been years since I played the game. So I am replacing the Kid Icarus goal with Final Fantasy.

On to Goals!

1.) Defeat Garland in Final Fantasy.
2.) Complete 4 Recipes in Cooking Mama.
3.) Defeat Doppelganger in Onimusha
4.) Get my main pokemon up to level 10 in Pokemon Pearl.
5.) Complete Chapter 5 in Super Paper Mario.
6.) Complete 3 scenarios in the Egyptian Campaign on Age Of Empires.
7.) Get the Coal Badge in Pokemon Pearl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home