The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Super Paper Mario--Chapter 4

beat Chapter 4. I am finally seeing new stuff! I was in 4-2 when the Wii broke down, so I am finally pass that.

It was kind of sad though. I haven't had to buy any healing items or use the in the entire game, but I was forced to return to Flipside while in 4-4. I love that level. It was cool that you had to walk on the walls and ceiling to get to the end.

I was surprised by the boss. At the end of Chapter 3, when Bleck mentions the green one (or what ever he said) I figured he meant Luigi, but then some of the stuff said about Squip and the way he acted I figured maybe he was the boss. then Mr. L, the Green Thunder (brainwashed Luigi) showed up. The fight against Brobot was great, cant wait for the next round.

The best part is the fact that the love story between chapters is finally beginning to make sense.

Now I have to find the next Heart Pillar, and Chapter 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home