The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Onimusha--Defeat Fortinbras

Took me a few times, which wasn't too bad. I got to see a cool Rendered cut scene, which was a nice change from the in game cut scenes.

After the fight I got another rendered cut scene during which Samanosuke becomes the Onimusha for the first time. He looks a lot different then he does in the third game.

with the game beaten, I might go back and replay it. there were a few things I missed, some Flourite pieces to to get, at least 1 weapon I missed, and plenty of floors to clear int he dark realm. plus I only got a C. Killed 526 enemies in 5:11.

But I think I will play 2 first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home