The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Challenges--November 2007

Just like last year, are no challenges this month due to National Novel Writing Month. As with last year, I will be playing games. Just not enough to make it worth setting goals. There are a couple of computer games I plan on getting (both budget titles.) I will probably be getting Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s. I was planning on updating the wrestlers I've created in various wrestling games over the years, Although I might not do many of them since I want to wait til I got Smackdown VS Raw 2008. And I will probably spend some time playing more Guitar Hero, in an attempt to finally get past level 5 on Medium.

Might also play some other games, but for now, those are the ones I will most likely play. Any others are just possible.

As always, if I achieve anything goal worthy, I will post about it, and anything else that I feel is worth posting will get on here. Otherwise, check back in a month for the next set of goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home