The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm watching a rerun of X-Play's Super Mario Special and they gave a list of the top 5 games in the core series (so no Party, Paper, ect) It also doesn't include Super Mario Galaxy, which hadn't been released yet when it was filmed and was reviewed at the end of the show.

5.) New Super Mario Bros.
4.) Super Mario Bros.
3.) Super Mario 64
2.) Super Mario Bros. 3
1.) Super Mario World

I have to agree with this list for the most part. the one problem I have is Super Mario 3. This is still my favorite of the Mario games. I'm not sure why, but it is my favorite, with World being a close second.

While I am talking about no agreeing with X-Play, they said that Luigi's Mansion sucked. I didn't think it was that bad of a game. Sure we were all hoping for a new Mario game when the Gamecube was released, but it wasn't too bad of a game.

Speaking of the game we eventually got (Super Mario Sunshine) I didn't think that was as bad as they said it was either. Sure it wasn't what we had expected, but it was still a good game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home