The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Escape The Underwhare in Super Paper Mario

After talking to Mirlon, Dimentio showed up and blasted everyone to the Underwhare, the place you go when your game is over. Talked to Queen Jaydas, found out I had to find her daughter Lubvi and that a green guy that fell into the River Twyigs might be able to help. Swam down there and found Luigi, and with his high jump ability managed to fund Luvbi and get the Pure Heart repaired before returning to Flipside.

Not sure where Peach or Bowser are, but I need to find the next heart piller first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home