The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Weekly Challenges--January 14-January20, 2008

I really need to get back into the habit of updating this thing. I did a little better then it would seem when currently looking at the blog, simply because I haven't posted some Cooking Momma results that I achieved on the 30th. I'll probably post those later today.

Now onto the goals.

1.) Finish Chapters 1 & 2 of Half Life.
2.) Get to Bowser's Castle in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga.
3.) Get 4 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Reach the Maktar Resort in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Complete Tranquility in Transformers: Autobots.
6.) Complete The Suburbs in Transformers: The Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home