The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Weekly Challenges--January 28-February 3, 2008

I did...ok last week. Actually, considering the fact that I some outside interference, I did pretty good. I had to do some maintenance on the laptop, so I didn't have time to play Halflife, and I got about halfway through the Arctic before the battery on the DS died. No problem, until I remembered that I left the charger at my Sister's when I went up there a few weeks ago. SO over all there were only 3 goals that I could have finished that I didn't. Not great, but not to bad.

You may have noticed that I added a second PC game to the list. That's right, a new game to neglect! Actually I decided to try to finally beat Diablo. I think the furthest I have ever gotten was 9 or 10, so I got pretty close, but never finished it. Going to try to do it this time, and I will be playing as a Rouge.

Now onto this week's goals.

1.) Finish Chapters 2 of Half Life.
2.) Get to South Figaro Cave in Final Fantasy VI Advance.
3.) Get 4 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Rescue Clank and clear Endako in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Complete Level 1 of Diablo.
6.) Complete More Then Meets The Eye in Transformers: The Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home