The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, February 01, 2008

I was just watching an episode of XPlay, and they did a review of Endless Ocean. If you've never heard of this game, basicly it's a scuba diving sim. They gave it 4 out of 5.

Obviously this isn't a game for everyone. My nephews would all be bored to tears by it (they are all Halo fanatics) But I kind of like the look of it, and the concept. I love watching shows about underwater exploration on National Geographic, History, and Discovory. I don't know if I would be willing to pay full price for it, but I definatly plan on getting it if I find it on a discount rack or used.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home