The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Weekly Challenges--February 4-February 10, 2008

I did pretty good, completing half the goals for last week, I would have gotten the Transformers one as well, but I had some trouble with the second mission in the chapter. Over all, it was a good week of gaming. Even better news is I found the charger for the DS. Could have gotten it from my sisters since I was there this weekend anyways, but I didn't have to since it had just fallen between between the couch and the end table :)

Now on to this weeks goals!

1.) Finish Chapters 2 of Half Life
2.) Get to Mount Kolts in Final Fantasy VI Advance.
3.) Get 4 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Clear Barlow in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Complete Level 2 of Diablo.
6.) Complete More Then Meets The Eye in Transformers: The Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home