The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ratchet and Clank Going Commando--Barlow

This was a fun world, especially swinging through the ruins of the Gadgetron Factory with the Swingshot. While doing that I found my way to some guy frozen in a giant ice cube. Busted him out with the wrench and found out he worked at Gadgetron before they pulled out of the Bogon galaxy. Bought the Thermanator from him.

Next it was time to find the Desert Riders. Had to fight a bunch of Vukovar Tribesmen, Barlowian Saur-Beasts, and Gadgetron Hounds of Cuddly Death. Took them out no problem. There were plenty of times when I went in Wrench first before switching to the Blitz Gun. At one point I dropped down from above, took out one with the wrench and then killed the rest with my Boomstick :)

Wrench Ninjas Rule!!!!!!!

On the way I found the last operative Gadgetron Vendor in the Bogon Galaxy and I bought the Tesla Claw, Bomb Glove, Walloper, Visibomb Gun, and Decoy Glove (All free since I still had my Ratchet and Clank saved game on the card :) ) Didn't get the RYNO II though since it cost a million bolts!

After buying my old toys I talked to the biker, fixed his bike, and entered the Hover Bike Race. Took a few tries, but I won it and got the Biker's Helmet. More importantly I got the location of a Thugs-4 Less roundevous point.

During all this my Nanotech level increased, bought the Seeker Gun, won the Intermediate Hoverbike race, and the Blitz Gun is nearly ready for an upgrade. I might visit the arena before going to the next system.

Now on to the Feltzin System!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home