The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rachet and Clank--Completed

I finished the game!!!!

Actually I finished it last night, but it was getting late and I had to go to bed. Of course that doesn't mean the game is over. I still have to get the Golden Weapons and most of the Skill Points (I got a few during the first play through)

I started a new game with all my weapons, but I didn't get to keep my gadgets :( I suppose that makes sense though. After all, a lot of the game revolves around getting the gadgets. I plan on getting the Golden Weapons and Skill points, but they aren't a priority. I am moving them to the Long Term Goals section. Now I just need to figure out what the new Console game will be.


On a side note, I was kind of surprised that David Kaye played the voice of Clank. Some people (myself included) might know him better as the voice of countless cartoon characters, including Megatron in most of the Transformers series since Beast Wars.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home