The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekly Challenges--March 24-March 31, 2006

Sorry about not posting this week's challenges earlier. I meant to post them on Friday, but I fell asleep and I forgot about it until today.

Another easy week this week. Payment for those games was received on Tuesday, so I am guessing they will be here either tomorrow or Tuesday. Plus I cut off the tip of my thumb last night while making supper. Of course my first thought was whether or not it would affect my gaming or biking. Fortunately the answer to both was no. Unfortunately my thumb does hurt after a bit, or if I need to use a D-Pad, so I can't play to long with out taking a break.

Anyways, on to this week's challenges.

1.) Get to Kalebo III in Ratchet and Clank.

2.) Train 1000 soldiers into knights in Utopia.

3.) Get to level 11 in Urban Dead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home