The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Weekly Challenges--March 17-March 24, 2006

YEAH! I completed all of last weeks challenges!

Now that that is out of the way, I suppose I should give an update on the long term goals.

1.) No progress in the Fatal Fourway match.

2.) No real progress on the amount of Bolts I have, but that is mainly because I had to spend a lot on ammo while I was getting the Golden Bolts. I am at about the same amount I was at last week at this time.

Now for this week's challenges. There won't be many because I got some games off EBay and they should be here by Wednesday, so I will want to play those when they get here :) I will post about them when they arrive.

1.) Get to Quatru in Ratchet and Clank.

2.) Get to 1200 Acres in Utopia

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home