The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ratchet and Clank--Golden Bolts

I just got the Golden Bolts on Orxon. The first one was easy, just took some exploring, but the second one was tough. to get to it you have to launch a bunch of Visibombs down this tunnel then go to the other side of the map to get to the tunnel entrance. I think I wasted about 40 Visibombs trying to get it! I'm sure some LEET smart ass will say the got it on their first try, but I don't care. The important thing isn't how many Visibombs it took. The important thin is that I have the Golden Bolt.

BTW a quick update on my progress on this challenge. I have 3 Golden Bolts left. Then I can get back to playing the game.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home