The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ratchet and Clank--Golden Bolts

well, I am now up to 5 Golden Bolts. I didn't really stop to get them earlier, but now that I am revisiting all the worlds I have been to already, I decided to get the ones I missed. Some of them I couldn't get earlier due to lack of equipment, some I just didn't get because I wanted to finish the level. As I said, I am currently at 5 Golden Bolts. I got the 3 on Novalis (thanks to some help from Game Faqs for the last one.) and with some help from a friend, I got the last one on Rilgar (thanks Christian.) Next stop, Kerwan.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home