The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Weekly Challenges--March 10-March 17, 2006

Sorry about not updating this more recently. We have been really busy at work and I have been to tired to play many games or update my blogs. First, an update on the previous challenges.

1.) I'm about a 100,000 bolts away from the R.Y.N.O., so I got a ways to go, but I got a good start.

2.) I'm not even close to winning the Fatal Fourway, but I am training. I have beaten each of them in singles matches, so the next step is beating them in cage matches.

3.) I got 23 of the 30 Golden Bolts that I should have gotten the first time through, so I am really close to achieving this goal.

Now that that is out of the way, it's time for some new stuff. It will take a while to finish the Fatal Fourway and the R.Y.N.O., so I am moving those to a new section of the side bar, Long Term Goals. The Golden Bolts goal should be no problem, so that will stay on the list.

There are also some new games I am playing. I am adding Smackdown VS Raw for PS2 and Utopia, a Browser Based stratagy game.


1.) Get the Golden Bolts I missed earlier in Rachet and Clank.

2.) Accualy win a match in Smackdown VS Raw

3.) Gain atleast 100 acres in Utopia through combat or the Paradise spell.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home