The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Smackdown VS Raw--First Win

YEAH! After 12 matches, I finally won my first one! I busted Rene Dupree open with an Evenflow DDT and followed it up by a Tornado DDT. That was enough to get the pin. unfortunately I did have to switch the difficulty to easy, but near as I can tell there is no other way to even stand a chance when you first start the season mode. Now I just have to win a First Blood Match against Chavo Guerrero.



Update: I beat Chavo. Unlike the match against Dupree, which took about 20 minutes, this one was easy. In a First Blood match you want to concentrate on your opponents head, so I used several Enziguris, some assorted kicks, broke two steel chairs over his head, used a couple Evenflow and Tornado DDTs, sent him through a table with an Evenflow DDT, then busted him open with a Spinning Wheel Kick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home