The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Ratchet and Clank--R.Y.N.O.

Holy Crap On A Stick!

Like I said earlier in the day, I am almost done with Ratchet and Clank, and I really wanted to get the RHYNO launcher before I finished the game. Fortunately Game Faqs has a list of Bolt Tricks I tried the third one for the Rilgar Hoverboard track and , using the corner of my PS2 to weight down the circle button. That was around 1 yesterday. the plan was to stop when I went to bed. Well I forgot. I just realized that it was on still. I'm up to about 1,669,500 bolts. Supernatural is on right now, so I think I will let it keep going till that is over and head to Veldin after it is over. Making a pit stop to pick up the RHYNO launcher of course :)

Update I just took the controller from under the PS2 and I currently have 1,712,617 bolts. Time for me to get a small nuclear device :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home