The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Urban Dead--Level 13

I got to Level 13. Wasn't to hard. Yugoton is being over run by Zombies. Some one counted about 100 of them. There were 48 in my usual safe house. Good thing I was in the police station next door getting ammo. I headed over there with about 6 shotgun shells and 6 bullets for my pistols, but I managed to take down 2 zeds before I had to switch to my fire ax.

I could have gotten to Level 14, but I figured taking First Aid would help me more (it gives plus 5 HP when using med kits.) Too bad I didn't take it before I used some First Aid kits on myself.

Oh well. Someone will heal me up some.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home