The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Weekly Challenges--March 31-April 7, 2006

Sorry about posting this weeks challenges late. In my defense, I didn't forget this time. I was about to post them when a friend showed up Friday. After he had been here for a few minutes, my brother showed up. I didn't even get to try the games I got off Ebay until today. I also didn't get to finish Ratchet and Clank

I crashed and burned on the Utopia challenge. I got hit big time Sunday night and Monday afternoon. lost almost 300 acres. I am rebuilding, but since this Age ends soon, I'm not going to worry too much. Hopefully I can make a big hit before the end of the age.

Anyways, here are this week's challenges.

1.) Finish Ratchet and Clank

2.) Get to Level 13 in Urban Dead

3.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Human Campaign of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home