The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekly Challenges--February 11-February 17, 2008

I didn't do to bad last week. Yeah I only got 2 goals done, but I did reach gold in Level 1 of Links Crossbow Training, so a total of 3 goals were done, even if one wasn't listed.

I'm thinking about adding another PC game to the list. Not sure what it will be yet, or if it will replace one of the current goals or be a 7th. I have plenty to chose from, just need to decide on what genre and then what game. I only have over 200 PC games to choose from. should be easy.

On to this weeks challenges


1.) Finish Chapters 2 of Half Life
2.) Get to Mount Kolts in Final Fantasy VI Advance.
3.) Get 4 stars in Super Mario 64.
4.) Clear Feltzin in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
5.) Complete Level 3 of Diablo.
6.) Complete More Then Meets The Eye in Transformers: The Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home