The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Diablo--Complete Level 2

This level took longer then Level 1, if for no other reason then it was bigger and had a couple quests to complete on it. Took me about an hour total, killing more enamies, gaining a couple of levels, and making several trips to town to sell loot.

I finally got to the point where I could read the book of Charged Bolt, and I was also able to read a second book of healing as a book of Holy Bolt, giving me that spell a s well. a fair amount of the loot I found was magic, including several scrolls of various types and weapons. the only thing I kept (other then the scrolls) was a staff of Charged Bolt and a Short Bow of Quality. I kept the bow until I got my Hunters bow, and the staff I used when I ran into an area with a huge amount of enamies. I figured the spells it could send out would come in handy for that part, and it was. made it a lot easier to take out then monsters in that area.

Also got two unique items from quests. First I got the Ring Of Truth for completing the Poisoned Water quest. After a removed the source of the poison (the monsters) I talked to Cain and got the Ring of Truth. doesn't do much, but it increased my max HP by 10, +1 to armor class, and 10% to all resistances.

I also got the Butcher's Cleaver, which I got by defeating The Butcher. It gives +10 to Strength and has 4-24 damage. Not bad, and will come in useful in melee range, which the Bow isn't as good for. I also go a sword of Light, which increased the light radius by 2, but I decided to sell that.

With both quests done, I'm going to have to talk to everyone again to see if there are any new ones unlocked yet before I head down into level 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home